100% ETHIOPIA YIRGACHEFFE – 12 oz. – WHOLE BEAN COFFEE – MEDIUM ROAST (City Roast)
Yirgachaffe Birhanu is grown on the sloping hills of the Yirgachaffe Valley in the famous coffee region of Sidamo, Ethiopia. Birhanu Bli Jilo is one of the rare small coffee producers in East Africa.
The farm is maintained by Birhanu’s family and the coffee they produce is as organic as it gets. Birhanu fertilizes his crop with compost made from the waste products of previous harvests.
Cubico Coffee is proud to deliver this exquisite and intriguing coffee. We invite you to taste this coffee rarity that captures the true origin of Coffee.
– Cupping Notes: A smooth and creamy body, a complex citrusy with pronounced lime notes, floral flavor and a sweet chocolate finish.
– Roasted in small batches to ensure consistency.
– All our Coffees will have a Roasted Date and Roasted By.
– Only Top Quality Arabica Beans.
– Altitude: 2000 Meters above Sea Level
– Process: Washed
CUBICO COFFEE: COFFEE THE WAY YOU LIKE IT
Since 1887, our family has been immersed in the world of coffee, crafting that one perfect cup.
Our heritage has developed over four generations building a family who lives and breathes the very essence of what great coffee can — and should — be about.
Now we invite you to be part of the world we both love.
- 100% Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Coffee – grown on the sloping hills of the Yirgachaffe Valley in the famous coffee region of Sidamo, Ethiopia.
- Freshly Roasted Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Beans – Cubico Coffees are roasted in small batches and our roasters sign and date each bag to ensure freshness
- Cupping Notes – A smooth and creamy body, a complex citrusy with pronounced lime notes, floral flavor and a sweet chocolate finish.
- Premium Ethiopia Whole Bean Coffee – Medium Roasted to preserve the coffee’s complex flavors and intense aroma
- 12 oz. Whole Bean Coffee in a vacuum sealed bag to ensure freshness