A large 16″ diameter all-purpose grill, with premium Non-Stick finish. It features: A unique overflow spout on deep edge rim to control spills and splatter Heat resistant legs and handles. Short (3ft) electric cord for countertop convenience A full range of dial temperatures from warming to 500 degrees Ideal for baking injera & ambasha, making pizzas, pancakes, tacos, lefse and many other baking needs Injera, sometimes transliterated as enjera; or “taita” in tigrinya is an East African sourdough-risen flatbread with a unique, slightly spongy texture. Traditionally made out of Teff flour, it is a national dish in Ethiopia and Eritrea. (Definition is taken from Wikipedia) Ambasha in Amharic, Himbasha in Tigrinya, is an Ethiopian and Eritrean celebration bread that is slightly sweet. It is often served at special occasions. It is prepared in a number of varieties; however, the most distinctive flavoring is ground cardamom seeds. ((Definition is taken from Wikipedia) Lefse is a traditional soft Norwegian flatbread Power setting is made for USA and Canada. 120V AC, 1450 Watts.
- A 16″ diameter all-purpose grill, with premium Non-Stick finish and with adjustable temperature up to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
- Made to bake the Ethiopian and/or Eritrean Injera & Ambasha
- Perfect for making Flatbread, Pita, Chapati, Pizza, Tortilla
- Ideal for making Lefse. Also works well to make Moroccan Semolina Bread (Smida), Batbout & Khobz
- Ideal for Sudanese Flatbread Gorraasa, Kisra and many more.